Re: array semantic query

According to 6.3.2.1 Para 3, the type conversion from "array of type"
to "pointer to type" should
happen irrespective of whether the operand is on right had side or the
left hand side of assignment
operator. But GCC is converting only the right side operator type to
"pointer of type" while retaining the
left hand side type to be "array of type".

-Dharmendra