Re: [plugin] Directory for plugins distributed with gcc

 Sorry that I wasn't very specific with my question. I m currently
wrapping up the conversion of
 mudflap into a plugin. Most of the required patches have being
approved and committed, so I was
 thinking ahead as to where the the plugin code will reside.
 Thanks for the information and the link

tunji