GCC 4.5 Status Report (2009-07-15)

Status
======

The trunk is in Stage 1.  We expect that Stage 1 will last through
at least July and August.

There are still large pending merges we are aware of, specifically
the VTA, LTO and Graphite branches will be considered when deciding
when to go to Stage 3.

Quality Data
============

Priority          #     Change from Last Report
P1               14     -  1
P2               93     +  1
P3               16     + 16
Total           123     + 16

Previous Report

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2009-06/msg00066.html

The next report for 4.5.0 will be sent by Joseph.