Re: Help on Porting GCC to a new architecture

Hi,
Gcc internals is the bible to port any architecture to GCC. Study and analyze the internals first.
Apart from internals , gcc-4.3.0/gcc/config/ , here you can find various other architectures which give you a practical feel.
These links will be more helpful if you are novice.
http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki http://www.cfdvs.iitb.ac.in/~amv/gcc-int-docs/
http://www.cse.iitb.ac.in/grc/gcc-workshop-09/downloads/

Thanks,
Sumanth G.

Rajeshwari Bhat wrote:
Hi,

I am planning to port gcc 4.3.0 to a new architecture. Can you please help me in doing it. Please send me details on porting, such as:

1. The files to be modified in the gcc source .
2. Steps to build gcc for the new architecture.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rajeshwari