GCC on Green Hills INTEGRITY

Hello,

I am trying to build a cross-compiler of gcc so that I can build an application for the Green Hills INTEGRITY RTOS.? Has this been tested before on recent releases of gcc??? Are there any binary files of the cross compiler available direct for download?

Assuming no, I have been trying to figure out what the "target" should be in my build of gcc.? We will be using the XPedite5200 processor.
(Freescale MPC8548E PowerQUICC III based PMC (PrPMC) / XMC Module with Dual Gigabit Ethernet)

My guess is "powerpc-unknown-integrity".? Thank you for your help.

?- Travis Hendershot