Re: can_throw_internal affected by inlining?

> On 07/11/2009 10:59 AM, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> >I would like to bring more of EH lowering to tree level (i.e. instead of
> >relying on RTL to lower RESX instructions into gotos/calls/jumptables do
> >this at gimple and keep to RTL world only job of constructing landing
> >pads).
>
> Sure.  Should probably turn EXC_PTR_EXPR and FILTER_EXPR into proper
> decls at the same time.

I was thinking of this, but I have problem with the fact that
EXC_PTR_EXPR/FILTER_EXPR do have value changed by runtime during EH
delievery.  It seems difficult to build SSA form for those since the
sets are implicit on the EH edges, not on statements.
If those two remains special for most of passes, I wonder if making them
DECLs is bringing any benefits...

Honza