This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libiberty should be a shared library when cc1 has plugin enabled.
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Basile Starynkevitch <basile at starynkevitch dot net>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 08:50:04 -0400
- Subject: Re: libiberty should be a shared library when cc1 has plugin enabled.
- References: <20090709084949.GA27192@hector.lesours>
On Thu, Jul 09, 2009 at 10:49:49AM +0200, Basile Starynkevitch wrote:
> But it seems to me that a plugin can call a libliberty function only if that
> function is already referenced (e.g. called) from cc1. This is not the case
> of all libiberty functions.
So... link libiberty into your plugin and get make_temp_file that way.