Internal Representation

Hello,
my purpose is to write informations about a function by reading its body from internal representation. I got the body with DECL_SAVED_TREE and I succeed to get the name of functions and methods called from CALL_EXPR, using TREE_OPERAND, EXPR_STMT_EXPR, etc... But I can't get the object on which is called the method (for example in att.getX(); i would like to get the name :"att"). I tried in many ways but never got it.
Can you help me ?
Thank you.

Nicolas COLLIN