Re: std::exception_ptr on Cygwin

Piotr Wyderski wrote:
> Andrew Pinski wrote:
>
>> i386 did not have atomic locks at all but 486 and above does.
>
> Thanks, now it is obvious to me. So how should
> I configure my GCC-trunk build? It seems that
> --with-cpu is not enough:

  You need to look closer at the definition of -mcpu, -mtune and -march.  It's
the arch that selects which instructions may be generated, not the tune/cpu
setting which just controls scheduling optimisation and selection of best
instructions between equally available alternatives.  I use "--with-arch=i686
--with-tune=generic".

    cheers,
      DaveK