Accessing called function attributes in FUNCTION_ARG macro

Hi All,

This may be a dumb question, but I'm having difficulty finding the answer to this.

I'm working on a back-end and I have a function being called for the FUNCTION_ARG macro, and in that function I need to find out the attributes of the called function as this will affect the calling convention. I've tried looking at many of the other ports to see if anyone else is doing anything similar but so far I haven't found any other port that does that.

Could someone could point me in the right direction to do this?

Thanks,
Eric Weddington