This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Do we have optimizations to reduce cache miss?
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- To: Eric Fisher <joefoxreal at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 22:42:31 +1000
- Subject: Re: Do we have optimizations to reduce cache miss?
- References: <email@example.com>
> I just want to ask whether we have any special pass to reduce cache
> miss? Or any idea or branch to enhance it.
There are various data layout optimisations. There is also -Os ;-)