Re: Seeking suggestion

Ok, fixed. I was generating the parallel for push/pop by calling directly gen_addsi3.
This eventually was generating that problem with the code I posted in the previous
message.
Once I open coded the addsi3 with gen_rtx_SET(gen_rtx_PLUS()), the error went
away.
Is the implementation I posted the only one, or there are shorter/better ones?

- Jamie