This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Parallel make: does everyone get this error right at the start?
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 18:22:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: Parallel make: does everyone get this error right at the start?
- References: <4A12E68C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dave Korn wrote:
> Doing a parallel make in an entirely new and freshly-configured $objdir, the
> first thing I see is:
> $ make -j4 2>&1 | tee build-parallel.log
> sed: can't read stage_last: No such file or directory
> [ -f stage_final ] || echo stage3 > stage_final
> Does everyone get this, or do I have a platform-related bug to track down?
It's not related to parallel make, it's a real (but I think trivial) bug in
settting TFLAGS. Will follow-up.