Intermediate representation and informations

Hello,
thank you for your answer, it was very useful.

In my source code I have some useful informations about variables (for example a variable which is a real time attribute) and I would like to know it in the intermediate representation to do what I have to about it. Is there a way to have some informations in the intermediate representation ? Like #pragma I think but with my own keywords and meanings.

Thank you.

Nicolas COLLIN