Re: configure issue during make of avr-elf

Quoting Ian Lance Taylor <iant@google.com>:

josh.switnicki@utoronto.ca writes:

Josh, can you point Ian to where you put all your build logs?

here are all the build logs configure,make,install

http://code.google.com/p/tinyrtems/downloads/list

I don't see any "CC has changed" errors in those log files. I don't see any errors at all.

The build completes without error but when I try to compile a simple test program I get what I believe are newlib related errors.

to eliminate error1: I added the newlib include directory manually to the include search path.

"-I <dir-path>"

and then I got the second error.

not sure what is causing either error.

posted at: