Re: Interest in integer auto-upcasting pass for normalization and optimization?

Quoting Bernd Schmidt <bernds_cb1@t-online.de>:
2009-02-24 J"orn Rennecke <joern.rennecke@arc.com>

        * loop-doloop.c (doloop_valid_p): Rename to:
        (validize_doloop).  Try to fix up loops with conditons for infinite
        looping by enclosing them in an outer loop.
        Changed caller.
        (add_test): Add new parameter edgep.  Changed caller.

This looks interesting, but unless I read the svn log incorrectly, the arc branches have all patches applied in a single commit, which isn't exactly useful. Do you have them broken-out somewhere?

I've appended the sliced & diced diff - not separately tested, though. Please let me know if there are any problems.