This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Interest in integer auto-upcasting pass for normalization and optimization?
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds_cb1 at t-online dot de>
- To: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at spamcop dot net>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 12:49:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: Interest in integer auto-upcasting pass for normalization and optimization?
- References: <email@example.com>
Joern Rennecke wrote:
For ARCompact, doloop loops in particular were interesting to
optimize, which is why I have a patch to loop-doloop.c in
2009-02-24 J"orn Rennecke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* loop-doloop.c (doloop_valid_p): Rename to:
(validize_doloop). Try to fix up loops with conditons for
looping by enclosing them in an outer loop.
(add_test): Add new parameter edgep. Changed caller.
This looks interesting, but unless I read the svn log incorrectly, the
arc branches have all patches applied in a single commit, which isn't
exactly useful. Do you have them broken-out somewhere?
This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers.
Analog Devices GmbH Wilhelm-Wagenfeld-Str. 6 80807 Muenchen
Sitz der Gesellschaft Muenchen, Registergericht Muenchen HRB 40368
Geschaeftsfuehrer Thomas Wessel, William A. Martin, Margaret Seif