Re: Interest in integer auto-upcasting pass for normalization and optimization?

Joern Rennecke wrote:
For ARCompact, doloop loops in particular were interesting to
optimize, which is why I have a patch to loop-doloop.c in
svn://gcc.gnu.org/svn/gcc/branches/arc-4_4-branch :

2009-02-24 J"orn Rennecke <joern.rennecke@arc.com>

* loop-doloop.c (doloop_valid_p): Rename to:
(validize_doloop). Try to fix up loops with conditons for infinite
looping by enclosing them in an outer loop.
Changed caller.
(add_test): Add new parameter edgep. Changed caller.

This looks interesting, but unless I read the svn log incorrectly, the arc branches have all patches applied in a single commit, which isn't exactly useful. Do you have them broken-out somewhere?

Bernd -- This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers. Analog Devices GmbH Wilhelm-Wagenfeld-Str. 6 80807 Muenchen Sitz der Gesellschaft Muenchen, Registergericht Muenchen HRB 40368 Geschaeftsfuehrer Thomas Wessel, William A. Martin, Margaret Seif