Intermediate representation

Hello.
Thank you for your help, now I understand much better how it works.
At last I began to make some source code to explore the tree, indeed the macros are still the same except some.
But I have some questions again ...
I read that there is a variable global_namespace, I searched for it but I didn't find anything. Would you know how I can get the root ?
There is a variable tree decl among parameters of the function rest_of_compilation, I found out it's a function decl most of time, but can I the whole tree from it ?
How can I get the parent of a tree ? Maybe the field CONTEXT ?

I know there is a lot of questions again, I'm sorry.
Thank you again for your help.

Nicolas COLLIN