This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: incomplete tree dump with flag -fdump-tree-all
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Fengzhe Zhang <fengzhe dot zhang at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 09:27:13 -0700
- Subject: Re: incomplete tree dump with flag -fdump-tree-all
- References: <email@example.com>
Fengzhe Zhang <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I found that the tree dump (xxx.c.t00.tu file) with -fdump-tree-all
> flag is incomplete in gcc-4.1.2. And the tree-dump.c is not modified
> for this bug up to 4.4.0.
> When a function body contains a for-statement or if-statement, the
> stmt-list will break, and the rest of the function body is lost.
> I did some search and found an early discussion thread about
> I tried that patch and it didn't work for the "tu" dump. And I found
> that the output with -fdump-tree-all-slim flag is the same as with
> -fdump-tree-all flag.
> How can I find the rest of the statements from the broken statement-list? Thx.
I think you will need to add code to gcc/cp/cxx-pretty-print.c and/or
gcc/cp/dump.c to handle IF_STMT and FOR_STMT (and WHILE_STMT and DO_STMT
too, I expect). I haven't looked into it in detail, though.