This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Please Send me info on GCC for iPhone 3.0 plus see below
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at gmail dot com>
- To: Mark George <PacificCommunications at cox dot net>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 10:38:50 -0700
- Subject: Re: Please Send me info on GCC for iPhone 3.0 plus see below
- References: <C36EDC4F-C905-46B9-9580-021C77CDC08C@Cox.net>
On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 10:27 AM, Mark George
> Please Send me info on GCC related to developing for the Apple iPhone new
> 3.0 OS. ?If I could get sample codes including simple code such as "Hello"
> world it would be great as I am relearning C/C++. ?Thank you for any support
> you can provide. ?Also, if there are any RSS feeds of mailing groups I can
> subscribe to if they would be helpful please send those as well.
That version of gcc is not shipped by the Free Software Foundation, I
you go to the Apple Developer Connect site and signup as a developer in order to
get quite a bit of information on how to develop applications for the iPhone.