Re: Please Send me info on GCC for iPhone 3.0 plus see below

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 10:27 AM, Mark George
<PacificCommunications@cox.net> wrote:
> Please Send me info on GCC related to developing for the Apple iPhone new
> 3.0 OS. ?If I could get sample codes including simple code such as "Hello"
> world it would be great as I am relearning C/C++. ?Thank you for any support
> you can provide. ?Also, if there are any RSS feeds of mailing groups I can
> subscribe to if they would be helpful please send those as well.

That version of gcc is not shipped by the Free Software Foundation, I
would suggest
you go to the Apple Developer Connect site and signup as a developer in order to
get quite a bit of information on how to develop applications for the iPhone.

-eric