This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Interest in integer auto-upcasting pass for normalization and optimization?
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Albert Cohen <Albert dot Cohen at inria dot fr>
- Cc: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 19:34:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: Interest in integer auto-upcasting pass for normalization and optimization?
- References: <4A05E28A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, May 09, 2009 at 10:07:38PM +0200, Albert Cohen wrote:
> I wonder if some of this is already implemented somewhere, or if someone
> played with it in the past, or is interesting in contributing.
This sounds a bit similar to Nathan Froyd's recent work: