This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Request about adding a new micro support
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- To: Alessio Igor Bogani <abogani at texware dot it>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 07:57:48 +1000
- Subject: Re: Request about adding a new micro support
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> How can I add to gcc support for a 8-bit micro (Harvard architecture)?
> An RTFM link would be really appreciated. :-)
This question really belongs on the email@example.com mailing list.
The GCC internals manual can be found at: