This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: add new optimization pass to the GCC optimizations
- From: Brad Hards <bradh at frogmouth dot net>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: charfi asma <charfiasma at yahoo dot fr>
- Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 22:02:11 +1000
- Subject: Re: add new optimization pass to the GCC optimizations
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sunday 10 May 2009 09:38:58 pm charfi asma wrote:
> Can we add our own SSA optimizations passes to GCC?
> is there a plugin or API that can help doing this ? (since GCC is open
> source) to run this optimization, can we easialy add it to other
> optimizations?performed by chosing one of the known GCC flag: O1, O2, ...
As of GCC 4.5 (which isn't yet released - you'd need to build from svn), there
is a plugin API. See