This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Fwd: Failure in bootstrapping gfortran-4.5 on Cygwin]
- From: Tim Prince <TimothyPrince at sbcglobal dot net>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: Angelo Graziosi <angelo dot graziosi at alice dot it>, GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 16:00:22 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: Failure in bootstrapping gfortran-4.5 on Cygwin]
- References: <4A0463F8.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tprince at computer dot org
Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
Angelo Graziosi <email@example.com> writes:It did bootstrap effortlessly for me, once I logged off to clear hung
processes, with the usual disabling of strict warnings. I'll let
testsuite run over the weekend.
The current snapshot 4.5-20090507 fails to bootstrap on Cygwin: