RE: Multilib for ARM in thumb2 mode

Don't you already get this if you created a toolchain with
--with-arch=armv7-m and the multilib for thumb ? A toolchain configured for
--with-arch=armv7-m and the multilib for thumb would automatically cover
this configuration. By default we compile for armv4t and why should one have
an additional multi-lib for thumb2 in such a case ?

Cheers
Ramana