This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Finding gcc plugin headers
- From: Rafael Espindola <espindola at google dot com>
- To: Brad Hards <bradh at frogmouth dot net>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 12:40:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: Finding gcc plugin headers
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2009/5/8 Brad Hards <email@example.com>:
> http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=40004 was a bug report that I
> filed on the missing plugin headers.
> That is now resolved - the headers are installed. I've closed the bug report.
> However I'm not sure how my application / buildsystem is meant to find the
> headers. Is there a way gcc could tell me? Alternatively, could there be
> a .pc (pkg-config) file.
We don't have any helpers at this moment. You can find the headers in
Rafael Avila de Espindola
Google | Gordon House | Barrow Street | Dublin 4 | Ireland
Registered in Dublin, Ireland | Registration Number: 368047