This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: cond-optab merge delay? [was Re: GCC 4.5.0 Status Report (2009-05-05)]
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot r at gmail dot com>, Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 07:19:52 -0700
- Subject: Re: cond-optab merge delay? [was Re: GCC 4.5.0 Status Report (2009-05-05)]
- References: <20090505162529.2C3D64C1C089@zelda.codesourcery.com> <4A02E7BC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> I'll go for Tuesday unless I get a "go" from either Richard Earnshaw
> (ARM maintainer and global reviewer) or Ramana Radhakrishnan (who's
> taking care of bootstrapping the ARM-fixing patch).
Thank you for taking the ARM situation into account,
(650) 331-3385 x713