This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] Get rid of awkward semantics for subtypes
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 21:04:00 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Get rid of awkward semantics for subtypes
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> What is missing to go forward with this plan?
Almost nothing, but I'm benchmarking the change and I'm seeing degradation in
some cases because move IVs are exposed and so are -fivopts' warts.
> I am hitting type consistency problems again while trying to fix PR39999 ...
Ideally this should be independent.