Re: Using MPC Library with GCC

Kaveh R. GHAZI wrote:

> I didn't hear back from anyone opposing (or supporting!) MPC.  Does that
> mean it's no longer controversial?  Hopefully I've addressed the
> outstanding issues raised.

I personally think relying on MPC is a reasonable choice, given the fact
that (as you say) the language specifications do in some cases require
support for these kinds of manipulations of complex numbers at compile-time.

In the past, however, other people have had objections.  I'd like to
give them more time (let's say one more week) to comment.  If that week
passes without negative comment, let's start coordinating how to move
forward with it.

Thanks,

--
Mark Mitchell