This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Slush: Bug-Fixes Only for Middle End and Primary Platforms
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "gcc-patches >> GCC Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 08:15:55 -0700
- Subject: Re: Slush: Bug-Fixes Only for Middle End and Primary Platforms
- References: <49F77133.email@example.com>
Mark Mitchell wrote:
> We're in Stage 1, and in Stage 1 big changes happen -- and then there is
> naturally some instability. We clearly have some instability at
> present, so we need to slow down until that's resolved.
It looks like we have successfully resolved many of the problems. I
still see a bootstrapping PR (PR39929), but it's unclear to me whether
there are still problems there or not. Given the progress, the slush is
However, Paolo Bonzini has announced the intention to merge the
cond-optab branch on Friday. Therefore, until that is done, please do
not make any major check-ins (e.g., branch merges).
(650) 331-3385 x713