This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Trunk freeze next Friday morning GMT for cond-optab merge
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 07:39:16 -0700
- Subject: Re: Trunk freeze next Friday morning GMT for cond-optab merge
- References: <49FEEF54.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 7:14 AM, Richard Guenther
> On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 3:36 PM, Paolo Bonzini <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Hi all, I plan to merge the cond-optab branch next Friday morning
>> European time. ?No commit should be made to trunk from Friday 6:00 AM
>> GMT to 12:00 AM GMT (or probably earlier).
> While I think the slush is practially over (I am not aware of any
> bootstrap issues anymore) I'd like to have Mark clarify that as
> it was him announcing the slush.
It may be also caused by revision 146817, which has triggered a few bugs.