Re: Polyhedral Model

On Mon, 2009-04-27 at 19:58 +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
> Cristianno Martins wrote:
>
> > Well, I didn't find anything about a implementation of this kind of
> > optimization inside of gcc. Also, I need to know if someone is working
> > on something like this using the gcc compiler.
>
> http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/Graphite

Yes this is the right point and you are welcome to take part in
development of Graphite. To be honest there is a lot of work left to be
done even if there are already working several people on Graphite. ;-)
If you want you can join our weekly phone calls on Wednesday or you just
sent some questions to the mailing lists so we can help you to get
started with graphite.
The file that might be interesting for you is graphite-poly.h in the
graphite branch. This is the interface/data structure of our polyhedral
representation. It would be great if you could look into it and give us
some feedback.

Tobias