GCC + libJIT + Domain Specific Languages Concept Integration

One of the many options is in using the Common Intermediate Language
and .NET to store portable programs. Does this sound like a good idea
to you?

.NET has been design to be as much portable as possible.

You should understand that it is not the best way of handling of other
people work with a way that in the very first email other people work
is treated as to be not worthy. As you did with libJIT and my work.
The only real truism in software is that any software is crape in
someones eyes. I really want to help GCC, but if people want to
continue to break head into the whale, there is not much I can help.

Thanks,
Kirill

--
http://code.google.com/p/libjit-linear-scan-register-allocator/