Need Help with downloading gcc binaries for x86 Atom Processor for CentOS.

Hi,

My name is Mallik and I work for Sun. I need a favor from you. I need to cross compile our product to work on x86 Atom Processor on CentOS. Could you please point me to the link where I can download the gcc binaries. I downloaded the source from ix86/gcc-4_4-branch but facing some problems building it. I wasn't able to configure it. I thought if I get the binaries that would help.

Please help me.

Thanks,
Mallik.
510-299 6629.