Re: GCC + libJIT instead of LLVM

2009/4/1 Kirill Kononenko <kirill.kononenko@gmail.com>:

> This is what Chris Lattner wrote a couple of years ago. Now I see an
> exactly contradiction:

Please, could you pinpoint side-by-side the two sentences that
contradict each other and later give links to (or quote) the context?
I am having troubling identifying the contradiction.

In any case, two years is a long time. Even if LLVM was using libjit
two years ago, it is pretty clear that LLVM is not using libjit
anymore. And that wouldn't be a contradiction.

As a general remark, I find your messages a bit vague and lacking
concreteness. Please take this as a constructive comment with the goal
of making easier: (1) for you to get your point across, and (2) for me
(and I guess others) to quickly understand your point. I think this
may be one reason why your messages are not being (generally) met with
the positive replies that you were surely expecting.

Cheers,

Manuel.