Re: GCC + libJIT instead of LLVM

2009/4/1 Andrew Haley <aph@redhat.com>:

>>> We already know what a JIT does, thank you.  I think you have to tell us how
>>
>> Please could you specify more precisely the 'we' here?
>
> Everybody who reads the gcc list knows what a JIT does.
>
>> I really don't understand what you exactly mean here.
>>
>>> having libjit integrated in gcc will improve the experience of gcc users.
>>> As opposed to them, say, using libjit as a library separate from gcc.
>>
>> Just read my first post.
>
> I have, and you gave no reasons why this might help anyone.
> I'm beginning to think this is an April Fool "joke".

Please let me know who are the 'we' in your previous post?

I' m beginning to think that you have a personal interest here. I
think you either meant there "I" or your company in which you work
full-time, and get your paycheck. I am correct to suppose this? I am
beginning to think that this is an April Fool "joke" of your part.

Thanks,
Kirill