This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Old GCC-on-Tru64 bugfix needs applying
On Sat, 2009 Feb 28 08:53:49 -0800, Bruce Korb wrote:
> Based on my read of the bug report, it looks like I had meant to "approve"
> Daniel's patch and expected him to install it. It looks like I managed
> to miss the ``Will you take care of committing the final patch please?''
> comment. Sorry about that. By February 2007, I was no longer getting
> Veritas email. I'll likely always get GNU email. Anyway, I've got
> to rebuild current GCC source and test this thing again, so it may not
> be today.
Bruce, I appreciate the update. I wasn't sure that you were still the go-to
guy for fixincludes.
It's Giovanni's patch, by the way :-) I'm just the reporter.
--Daniel
--
NAME = Daniel Richard G. ## Remember, skunks _\|/_ meef?
EMAIL1 = skunk@iskunk.org ## don't smell bad--- (/o|o\) /
EMAIL2 = skunk@alum.mit.edu ## it's the people who < (^),>
WWW = http://www.******.org/ ## annoy them that do! / \
--
(****** = site not yet online)