This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [plugins] Branch for plugins development created
- From: Sebastian Pop <sebpop at gmail dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Grigori Fursin <grigori dot fursin at inria dot fr>, Albert Cohen <Albert dot Cohen at inria dot fr>
- Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 19:30:53 -0600
- Subject: Re: [plugins] Branch for plugins development created
- References: <b798aad50902061249o5bb3b83dr8edbd1381f997633@mail.gmail.com>
On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 2:49 PM, Diego Novillo <dnovillo@google.com> wrote:
> Before I can accept patches, however, I need to make sure that
> everyone has copyright assignments on file. I know that Taras, Basile
> and Le-Chun do. Sean and Grigori, do you folks have copyright papers
> already?
Grigori works for INRIA, and INRIA has a copyright transfer to FSF for GCC
for all its employees, so patches from the GCC-ICI project should be just fine.
Sebastian