Re: [target.md]: Backend passes cause code bloat of +140%.

Weddington, Eric schrieb:

Hi,

I am trying to write some simple builtin functions for target avr.

Hi Georg-Johann,

Anatoly Sokolov and I already have a patch to add builtin function capabilities for the AVR. Could you send us your patches?

Hi Eric,

I just gave the builtin approch for pgm_read_stuff a try and played around with some RTL variants.

The patch in my original post (how can I cite an email?) is all I have.
It's just an builtin skeleton that adds a single builtin in avr.c and a handhull of useless insns. No comments. No documentation.

I used svn diff to get the patch.

Georg-Johann