C++0x Concepts development schedule

Hi, I wonder if there's any kind schedule available on the development
Concepts proposal into GCC. I know there's a related branch in svn, but
it seems stale as of 11/2008.

Please don't take this as a pressure to get things going. I just want to
know the time frame it will be ready, I'm sort of excited because of the
possibilities it unleashes. I'd really like to help on this task, but I
never worked on GCC internals, and helping implement concepts for it
isn't the best or more efficient way to start :)

Best regards and thanks for the awesome compiler you guys put out,
Rodolfo Lima