This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tuples] Tuples branch frozen
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Oleg Ryjkov <olegr at google dot com>, Rafael Espindola <espindola at google dot com>, Bill Maddox <maddox at google dot com>, "Doug Kwan (?????w)" <dougkwan at google dot com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 09:08:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tuples] Tuples branch frozen
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 08:48:12AM -0400, Diego Novillo wrote:
> Folks, I need to freeze the branch for a few hours. The overnight
> tester returned many new failures that I need to analyze. Please
> refrain from checking in anything until I unfreeze the branch.
Grrr. I hope it wasn't me. I didn't enable any new code paths that
weren't already gcc_unreachable(). Besides, my tests returned a couple
hundred less failures. If for some reason it was me, we can disable