XDELETEVEC

Hello! I'm learning my way around the gcc lexer/cpplib code and I have
a question about the way it works with memory buffers. It seems that
arrays are allocated with XNEWVEC macro - generally a good idea of
course. So I expected to see memory freed with the corresponding macro
XDELETEVEC and was surprised to find out that it is being freed with
the simple "free" function in the most cases.

salmin@salmin:~/gcc/src/libcpp$ grep XDELETEVEC * | wc -l
5
salmin@salmin:~/gcc/src/libcpp$ grep 'free (' * | wc -l
64

I've checked the Partial transitions list for the corresponding item
or something but have not found anything.
So I want to ask: what's wrong with XDELETEVEC (and XDELETE as well)?

Alexey Salmin