Company Offer

Dear Sir/madam,

I am Michael Kun Tang, Assistant Manager Export of Foshan SHITAO Ceramics Co., Ltd. Located in HUAXIA CERAMICS
CENTER, Foshan City, Guangdong province, China. Zip/Postal Code: 528061

We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in Canada/America/South America and Europe as well as making payments through you to us.

Please if you are interested in transacting business with us we will be glad to be your partners. Please contact us for more information, Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services as our representative in Canada/America/South America and Europe .

Please if you are interested forward to us your phone number/fax and your full contact addresses. Please note that your area of specialization or occupation is of no relevance to resolve to assist us. If interested contact me via this email or mkuntang2@yahoo.com.cn

Thanks in advance

Mr. Michael Kun Tang.
Assistant Manager Export
Foshan SHITAO Ceramics Co., Ltd.