This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: executable stack in gcc shared libs?
- From: <pluto at agmk dot net>
- To: "Andrew Haley" <aph at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 14:26:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: executable stack in gcc shared libs?
- Bounce-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
21/3/2008, "Andrew Haley" <email@example.com> napisał/a:
>> 21/3/2008, "Andrew Haley" <firstname.lastname@example.org> napisał/a:
>>> I don't know for sure about libgmp, but the others don't need execstack.
>> hmm, looks like PR libffi/28036.
>How would this affect libgmp?
proviously listed libgmp is a copy-paste bug,
but i'm wondering why libffi wasn't fixed since 4.1 release?