This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: executable stack in gcc shared libs?
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: pluto at agmk dot net
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 12:09:00 +0000
- Subject: Re: executable stack in gcc shared libs?
- References: <7f73aR8O.email@example.com>
> 21/3/2008, "Andrew Haley" <firstname.lastname@example.org> napisał/a:
>> I don't know for sure about libgmp, but the others don't need execstack.
> hmm, looks like PR libffi/28036.
How would this affect libgmp?