This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Different *CFLAGS in gcc/Makefile.in
- From: Ralf Wildenhues <Ralf dot Wildenhues at gmx dot de>
- To: Basile STARYNKEVITCH <basile at starynkevitch dot net>
- Cc: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 19:32:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: Different *CFLAGS in gcc/Makefile.in
- References: <47E020C9.email@example.com>
* Basile STARYNKEVITCH wrote on Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 09:06:33PM CET:
> in gcc/Makefile.in there are many different *CFLAGS, notablye
> ALL_CFLAGS = $(X_CFLAGS) $(T_CFLAGS) \
> $(CFLAGS) $(INTERNAL_CFLAGS) $(COVERAGE_FLAGS) $(WARN_CFLAGS)
> $(XCFLAGS) @DEFS@
> Do anyone have a precise idea of what all these *CFLAGS are exactly for?
AFAICS each warning flag is described where it is defined. So just
search for ^INTERNAL_CFLAGS, for example.