This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GNU linker ld
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Duncan Purll <duncanpurll at yahoo dot co dot uk>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 15:31:11 +0000
- Subject: Re: GNU linker ld
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I am in the process of verifying that the GNU linker (gcc 3.3.2 VxWorks AE653)
The GNU linker is not part of the GCC project. It is part of the
Binutils project, so this question really should be asked on the
binutils mailing list: email@example.com
However, does ld include a decompression feature,
No it does not.