Re: Regression with ltrans-7.f90

Hi Steve,

I don't think you should send mail directly to gcc-bugs ("gcc-bugs is a relatively high volume list with mails from our Bugzilla bug- tracking system"). I think, apart from Andrew, noone's subscribed to it :)

FAIL: gfortran.dg/ltrans-7.f90 -O scan-tree-dump-times ltrans "transformed loop" 1

Sounds like a target-specific issue with -ftree-loop-linear. According to gcc-testresults, it is seen on i386-freebsd and i386- netbsd. Similar C failures happen on i386-rtems. Maybe the loop can be transformed only for processors later than i386? In any case, this most probably isn't a Fortran issue.

Daniel, Zdenek, I assume you being "linear loop transforms" and "loop infrastructure" maintainers means you're the right persons to CC, so there you go.

FX

--
François-Xavier Coudert
http://www.homepages.ucl.ac.uk/~uccafco/