This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Auto-vectorization: need to know what to expect
- From: Ira Rosen <IRAR at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: Michael Meissner <michael dot meissner at amd dot com>
- Cc: g dot gael at free dot fr, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Benoît Jacob <jacob at math dot jussieu dot fr>
- Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 14:15:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: Auto-vectorization: need to know what to expect
firstname.lastname@example.org wrote on 17/03/2008 21:08:43:
> It might be nice to think about an option that automatically aligns large
> arrays without having to do the declaration (or even have the vectorizer
> override the alignment for statics/auto).
The vectorizer is already doing this.
> Michael Meissner, AMD
> 90 Central Street, MS 83-29, Boxborough, MA, 01719, USA