This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Been Looking how gcc operates there is a major weaknesses in its optimiser.
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: "Peter Dolding" <oiaohm at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 11:32:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: Been Looking how gcc operates there is a major weaknesses in its optimiser.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
"Peter Dolding" <email@example.com> writes:
> Since test is in a different object file it gets completely skiped
> from optimising even that it should be optimised out.